DG International Limited is a boutique investment bank specializing in private placements, block trades, debt-linked equity financing and market making solutions to listed companies. We represent a pool of private investors and this experience is supplemented by a network of business contacts and relationships in the US, Middle-East and Asia. Whilst we have a broad range of sector expertise and experience focused in the medium and smaller corporate market (clients with sub US$500mm market cap) in Australia, Hong Kong and China, we have developed a depth of experience in agriculture, real estate, financial services, utility and O&G.
Significant transactional experiences include:
- Seller's mandate - LBO of a large commercial site in Melbourne CBD (AUD$17,000,000)
- Financial advisor - Disposal of 50% equity in a privately owned Australian agricultural group (AUD$70,000,000)
- Sponsoring broker - Block sale of 1004.HK (HKD$20,000,000)
- Lead manager and placement agent - ASX listed Co - confidential - (USD$25,000,000)
- IPO advisory - Pre-IPO capital raising for an Australian utility company (AUD$45,000,000)
- Joint syndication advisory - capital raising for the consortium formed for the development of a learning precinct in Australia (AUD$20,000,000,000)
A consortium of companies formed by Sunlink Group (Hong Kong) Co., ATARE Pty Ltd and Zentaurus Investment Management Pty Ltd to provide a flow of investment capital to Australian innovation companies, via Zentaurus, by tapping into the new Business Innovation and Investment Program being introduced by the Australian Government's Department of Immigration and Citizenship. The proponents are in advanced discussion with the ACT Government regarding the establishment of a Australian Technology Park in Canberra that would integrate with the above initiative.
I have substantial interest in building an agriculture supply chain and abattoir currently to increase my interest in the Australian Agricultural Sector.